Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren




I think people have a hard time rating this book because it was not advertised as a certain type of genre. As a romantic novel…..


 (BTW...he's my beautiful bastard)







But an erotica?


I really thought this novel was going to have a little more storyline to it as well. But when I saw all that going on within the first few pages? Well….



Let me give you the Lowdown:
Chloe is an intern in Bennett’s company. He’s a d*ck. But that’s okay. Because around him, she turns into a raving shrew.

Plot? Goes like this...

Bennett vs. Chloe

then



And then, Chloe vs Bennet


Then some more...


then… okay lemme stop because you get the idea.
As limited as the plot is, it was still well written. I think the turn on is that Bennett is such a tool but he still manages to turn on Chloe like the Fourth of July anyways. 

And Chloe…

Bennet can’t get her out of his mind and it’s driving him crazy.


Writing: Good
Heat: Lava
Recommend:


No comments:

Post a Comment