Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker

One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Drop whatever it is you are reading and pick this book up right freaking NOW! Stars

people love this photo thisisamazingpeoplelovethis-mindy_zpsf2595b74.gif

Awesome. Wonderful. I am lost for words except

read it photo readit-aliencheer_zpsaa21f9b9.gif

Even with the love triangle aspect (which I hate right away unless it is well done....and here it is WELL DONE). There are books when the author throws in a triangle just to create angst. This is not one of those books. When you finally realize the situation everyone is in and the problems they have to deal with, it actually fits the story.

How can that be when triangles only complicate things? I can't really say without spoiling it.

Just...

wow bravo photo wowbravo_zps36d87ae8.gif

Oh, there were times I just want to pull my hair out and say Just do it already! Get it over with! Toss her over your shoulder caveman style and just get it over with!

This book had me turning circles. Ashton blowing hot and cold. (Don't judge him too quickly. He's got reasons). Evie trying valiantly to stay the course she thinks her parents would want her to (stubborn ass).

It was like watching two magnets trying desperately to separate but no matter what they did they just gravitated right back together.

Just a lovely, entertaining story. I will be reading this all over again.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment